4/03/2011

#1

Definiton of "blog": 
  A blog (short for weblog) is a personal online journal that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption.


Is that clear now? I suppose. Let's just leave out the part about "general public". Unless you're famous, no one reads your blog. So it still is kinda personal.


Well, what to say? I'm gonna write just random things, because my life is no adventure. But in my mind are things bigger, better and way more interesting then you ever thougt about. 


And yes, I'm not english-speaking person, so please exuse grammar mistakes ... I'm at least trying.


Before I wrote all this, I'd made my nails with 'Peach sorbet' nailpolish. It's really summer-like and I like it, but still black remains my fav. Just in case you are inetrested.


XX Mich


(source: we <3 it)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat